Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What? I'm back?!

Wow. So that happened. The years have passed, and the hair has grayed. Well let's jump back into this.

What I'm thinking today:

Swine flu. Seriously. Swine flu. I'm in the middle of wrapping my body and bacon and lying in the sun, and this news comes out. Come on.

I see Pontiac is shutting the door. I was really considering that 1998 Sunfire I saw for sale on the corner. I can't think of too many positives about Pontiac. Not that I am trying to downplay the loss of jobs, but I don't really think Pontiac was too cutting edge. I'm just saying. Once you make the Aztek...there is no going back.

I was watching American Idol last night. It wasn't a bad show. But...the Rat Pack? Really? That was the best theme we could pick. Half your audience has no idea of anything the Rat Pack did. I still don't understand how a show with five people singing can stretch out to an hour. If you don't have DVR, SUBSCRIBE, PURCHASE, SELL A NEW BORN, or do something. DVR saves AI. Paula is freaking crazy. The woman has no idea what's going on. I've never seen a 50 year old woman glisten when people sing. It's creepy.

Speaking of creepy, we started watching "Big Love" finally. We have it on Netflix. That show is messed up. Intriguing though. Nicki...the second wife...whoo. You want to slap that woman.

Sports news. NBA playoffs are exciting. Unless you root for the Hornets. (That's me) We lost by 567 points the other night. We weren't playing the 80s Lakers or 90s Bulls. We were playing the Nuggets. Now while the Nuggets are improved, we lost by 897 points.

Cool Person of the Week: Mark Sanchez. 5th pick of the NFL Draft. New York Jets new quarterback. Throwing out first pitches. About to get paid millions. Makes me want to be Mexican American.

TV Recommednation: Freaks and Geeks on DVD
Music Recommendation: Kings of Leon "Only by the Night"
Movie Recommendation: I Love You, Man.

2 comments:

Pastor Waldo said...

Come on! There is not much difference between Pontiac and Oldsmobile or GMC and Chevrolet. Why does GM make the same car, but with a different names? That seems like a waste of taxpayer dollars. Good bye PONTIAC!

Pastor Waldo said...

Okay Jeff. Tell us what you really think of American Idol.